About the Job:
You will be working with real estate industry shapers and leaders to define a remarkable experience for our 5 million monthly consumers looking for renting or buying a property. You will be employing real users' data to make design decisions and help define the product's vision by incorporating clients' feedback.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand project goals and user needs
- Creating wireframes, visual interfaces, and prototypes; annotating the wireframes; collaborating with other designers, analysts, consultants, and developers; making sure the interaction is addressed correctly
- Incorporate input from multiple stakeholders, communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, outline digital experiences screen by screen, working with front-end development teams
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights for refining and enhancing the user experience
- Work closely with developers to ensure the design is implemented accurately and maintain design consistency throughout the development lifecycle.
- Continuously iterate on designs based on feedback, user testing results, and evolving project requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of our design processes and contribute creative ideas to enhance our digital products
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous work on web and mobile interfaces, demonstrating a deep understanding of user-centered design principles
- Ability to design and implement effective UX processes such as User Interviews, Personas, User Journey Mappings, Prototyping, Feedback Loops, Data-Driven Design, A/B Testing, etc
- Skilled with UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design that is consistent with product specification