At EMPG LABS, an EMPG company, we are looking to further expand our Pakistan engineering office of already 100+. We are most interested in bringing on board colleagues who love to learn, perform, and teach. We are building a high-quality engineering environment with a super focus on delivering value to customers. Your primary responsibility would be to build world-class suite products to support the hyper-growth of our businesses in 16 countries.
We are looking to hire skilled, curious and passionate Test Automation Engineers who wants to make a difference. The Test Automation Engineer steers dubizzle’s automated testing infrastructure in order to assure that the excellent quality, standard and practices are maintained for all our projects
In this role, you will:
- From scratch architect, train, evolve the culture of Test Automation across the dubizzle products
- Should have clear understanding of standard and practices in QA as well as QA Automation and able to stir the entire Team.
- Provide ecosystem for Development team to define the quality standard using different techniques such as code coverage analysis, acceptance criteria's etc.
- Provide build pipeline and help the team to forward towards continuous delivery(CD)
- Involve with the teams and train help them to write and maintain automated tests across test pyramid
- Help the team plan and execute different types of tests using tests strategies like agile testing quadrants and Heuristic Test Strategy Model
- Keep up to date with standards and requirements of software quality Analysis
- Interact with other teams and product owners.
- Mentor other QA Engineers in automation tools and best practices, Industrial standard and What’s new.
- Able to provide road map , goals, milestones for him/herself and contribute toward entire teams
- Able to create and provide information channels and statistical analysis of Quality in Product using matrix like Build status, Code coverage, Bug Analysis Reports,
- 5+ years of enterprise class QA experience focused on Automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- Test automation experience of web apps, mobile apps and web services
- Experience with writing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Prior Lean, Agile and Scrum experience and Testing in agile context
- Ability to accomplish timely delivery of projects in a fast paced tight deadline environment
- High degree of problem solving skill and sound judgment a must
- Must be a very driven, curious and creative individual.
- Strong insight in automated testing using more than 2 framework
- Understanding of manual Testing with latest trends and matrix's
- Able to bring culture and take entire team to next level
- Should have good practical knowledge of Appium, Selenium with various bindings like python or Ruby or Java etc
- Performance testing tools such as JMeter, Gatling or LoadUI
- Programming skills in Python or Java or swift
- Test frameworks which support BDD such as cucumber and lettuce behave
- Build tools such as Ant, gradle and make, rake
- Web app automation tools such as Selenium/Webdriver
- Mobile app automation tools such as Appium, XCUITest
- Continuous Integration Servers such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Bamboo
- General understanding of how operating systems work (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX , Android and iOS etc).